|Pricing Change Notification|
|It’s been a little over 1 year since I transitioned into the leadership role at EasyRent. During that time I’ve reached out to quite a few of you and got to know you personally. You shared your concerns about EasyRent’s past experiences and I made it my duty to restore EasyRent’s image as a disrupter in the Rental Management Marketplace.|
In that time I’ve worked hard to rebuild your trust in the EasyRent.
Here are some of our accomplishments.
1) We’ve been able to stabilize the application, which is currently sitting at 100% Up-time.
2) We’ve brought back email ticketing based support with a best in class solution using Help.com.
3) We’ve been able to increase the adoption rate of new landlords while also reducing operating budget.
EasyRent is now transitioning from the startup mentality where we’ve been running at a net loss since inception in 2014 to a full fledged corporate entity and you’ve been crucial in helping us get there.
Here are some much needed things in our road-map for 2019.
1) Bring Back Phone Based Support (The biggest feedback was your disappointment when EasyRent stopped providing phone support.)
2) Switch our payments model to become a Payment Facilitator (Gives us flexibility to provide split-pay and the ability for you to pay vendors directly from EasyRent.)
3) Launch our Property Manager Edition (Which will allow property managers manage multiple landlords with multiple properties.)
In order to do these things, we will be transitioning from a free service to a paid subscription based solution.
Our Monthly Subscription Plans for new landlords will be live around November 16th 2018.
$14.95/month up to 5 properties.
$24.95/month Unlimited properties.
What does this change mean for you early adopters? Your services will continue to be free until January 1st 2019. The team has discussed this and we’d like to offer you a grandfather subscription plan where you continue to have the full functionality of EasyRent Landlord Pro for a reduced price of $9.95 a month, this plan billing will start on January 1st 2019.
If you wish to continue to use EasyRent in 2019 without interruption, you’ll need to login and add a Credit Card on file.
Click Here to add a credit card
If you already have a credit card on file and you do not wish to continue services you will need to notify us to cancel your account by December 31, 2018. Please also be sure to backup anything you need because you will not be able to access the application after December 31, 2018 without an active subscription.
Click here to submit ticket to Cancel
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
CEO @ EasyRent.com Inc.